Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy 100th Fenway!

The 100th Anniversary of Fenway.  Quite a milestone.  I set Tivo to capture all the festivities while I am at work.  I can wait to see who comes back.  The ownership invited everything living player back for the occasion.  Pretty cool!
     The boys are fired up to watch.  I talked about getting ballpark food for dinner:  wings, hot dogs, nachos, etc.  After the opening ceremonies, the boys would settle in to watch the Sox take on the Evil Empire.  Normally, that would be an amazing match up for the milestone event.  But the way the Sox are playing, I wouldn't feel good about a match up with BC or Northeastern.
     Our plans changed throughout the day.  I couldn't get any video streaming at work.  Coco was off on a hike.  Caz was the one watching the game and texting me scores on my commute home.  When I got home, I walked into the kitchen to see Caz boiling water for hot dogs.  Demi told me that he had wanted to surprise me.  My week of yogurt and salads was over.  How could I say no to a ballpark frank made by my son?  ....It was one of the best dogs ever.....

No comments: