Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Last PreTeen Night

It's funny.  Demi and I keep discussing Caz's impending birthday tomorrow with a lot of enthusiasm.  But Caz actually seems nervous.  I am not quite sure what he expects to happen.  Maybe he doesn't either, so that is why he is nervous?
     I almost can't believe that tonight is the last preteen night for Caz.  It doesn't seem possible.  It happened too fast.  Where did the time go?  My little boy is about to become a man.
     Of course, it's not like he hasn't been practicing being a teenager for months now.  The Lizard King has spent quite a few hours perfecting his teen angst.  He really should be all set to make the transition.  I will have to admit though the Lizard King's hissing has been less frequent lately.  Maybe he's mellowing out a bit?  One can hope.

No comments: