Thursday, October 17, 2013

Back to the Hive

Ah, the moody teenage years.  We hit a bit of a rough patch with Caz.  That is to be expected.  But it still stinks.  I could do without them.
     A selfish teenager?  Surely you jest?  Ah...no...'Tis true.
Again.  It's not often.  But it tries my patience.  The kid has no concept of how much is done on his behalf.  So the clear lack of appreciation is just intolerable.  I can't take it sometimes.  Yes.  I yell.  I try not to.  But I get past the breaking point.
     I had to send him out of my presences after one blow up.  Actually, just away from everyone.  We all need to calm down.  He can really change the dynamic of the whole family.  It's not fair.  To any of us.  I really do just want to wall him up in his honey comb with some food until his mood changes.  Sending him to his room with no electronics will have to do.

No comments: