Friday, October 4, 2013

Crazy Times

Crazy things are still happening around this neighborhood.  All I know is Demi left for NY early this AM.  I get a text that there was an attempted kidnapping on Deerpath.  Now there is a North and South.  I figure it was our street.  The youngest kids\ will be home from school at 3.  I scramble to make contact with him and have him stay at my parents until I get home.  Of course, since Demi is not home.  So Gizmo needs to be walked.  And Coco was hired to walk the dog, Brady, down the street all week.  I arranged to have my parents keep an eye on him while he does that.
     My sister in-law was good enough to get Caz from XC practice.  She stayed next door, at my parents, until he showed, ate, and came over.  She made sure the garage door was closed.  It is so handy and nice to have family close by.  Good family.

No comments: