Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's Only Weird If It Doesn't Work

OK, the posting moratorium is over.  The Sox have won the World Series.  I can resume normal order.  Yes, I stayed off my blog during the Sox run.  Honestly, I got pretty busy between football, school, Demi's physical therapy, and work.  But when the Sox started winning, my OCD took over.  It was all about the routine.  Whatever I was doing when they won, remained in the daily routine.  Come on.  I can't be angering the Sports Gods at a time like this. So I sit in the same place.  I have Coco sit in the same place.  Demi is banned from the room.
     It's funny what the boys pick up on.  They get.  Years form now, when the boys are shutting the same door a set number of times...every night...or wear the same shirt during each game......they will know where it call came from.  I will be to blame.  That is my legacy to them.
     And some say we don't have any impact on our kids.........

No comments: