Monday, January 19, 2015

Breakfast at Tiffany's

OK, maybe not Tiffany's.  At the Hop.  The Brant Rock Hop to be precise.  I will take another win.  I took both boys out for breakfast this morning.  And I got them both to go to Colony Place in Plymouth.  The draw was helping to pick out a new TV for the living room.  I couldn't get Coco out of the car and into Best Buy.  But I still chalk it up as a win.
     Caz actually was eager to help.  He was even more eager to help pick out a PC.  He really wanted to strip down the old one for spare parts.  He is building his own computer.  I am very supportive of the project.  I like that he is interested in creating something like that on his own.  Maybe it's the start of a budding career.  Who knows?  I only think it can help him in the long run.

No comments: