Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Fun Day

Dad's turn today.  Coco has been on school duty all week.  She's done a great job.  Today, its my day to get Coco to school.  The pressure is on.  I have not been Coco's favorite person lately.  He doesn't have a lot of patience for Dad these days. I think he know's that I will stand firm.  I will push him outside his comfort zone a bit.  I think we have to in order to have him make progress.
     All in all, it was a successful day.  I got both the boys to school.  Caz almost had Coco go on the bus.  For a moment, there was a glimmer.  Maybe the bus is not that far away then.  Coco also spent a lot of time on homework today.  He spent all afternoon at it.  Sure, he could have been browsing the web some.  But he knows we check.  He has to produce some results.  More progress though.
   

No comments: