Sunday, August 19, 2007

The New Age

Well, the Forum just moved to the 21st century. I finally took the plunge and purchased a laptop and wireless router. I figured that this would allow me to post with more frequency. I can write from the couch or my bed. I am mobile, baby! Now.....I have to come up with the material.

I thought Summer would allow me to blog more. But where has the time gone? Demi and I just finished 3 weddings in 4 weeks, with a Fenway show with the Police sandwiched in there. Even this weekend, we had a Sox game with some friends, and a fund raiser for Caz's football league. Football. Summer's over. It took so long to get here. The third week in June had me coaching the kids' baseball games in winter jackets. Crazy. But now? It is 50 degrees at night. It was even cool doing the yard work today.

Alas, I do love fall. Football for one thing. But I love the cool weather. Don't get me wrong. I like the sun. But I don't like it too hot. 75 is great for me. Oh, and did I mention Football. I will be coaching Caz's team again. Coco already wants to sign up for next year. Talk about a busy fall, when that happens. But that is a good busy.

No comments: