Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"To Sleep, To Sleep Perchance to Dream"

"Ay, there's the rub.."



It's one of those nights. I can't sleep a wink. I have been up since 1:30. I have been known to have random bouts of insomnia but it's been a long time since the last. I tried hard to fall back off but all I was doing was tossing an turning, and keeping Demi awake. So I rolled out of bed at 3:30 to start the day. The gym doesn't open until 5, so I have a bit of time to kill.

I did mull over some stuff for Caz's football team. Drills, practices, and even designed a few plays. I put his pad's together for the next day. I made some lunch for the next few days. But this is really the time I like to write. I do like being by myself when it's quiet and dark. It is a great time to think. What I should do is compile a list of topics for this blog.

I know I need to get back to lessons learned from my Dad. There are always anecdotes for either of the boys. There are the on job training bits, that Demi and I go through. But I really should organize a list of favorites.

No comments: