Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

because "life's a piece of sh*t, when you look at it"

The boys are starting to notice that the days are getting longer, with the sun setting later. As in later, past their bed times. It is never easy to get the boys into bed with a little day light showing past the shades. Now, it is hard to get the boys in from outside, to the dinner table. That is not a terrible thing. But if we are finishing dinner at 7:30 PM, then I have a tough night. By the time I get the boys in bed, clean up from dinner, and make the boys and myself lunch for the follow day, I am lucky if I have an hour from 9-10 PM to sit down and watch TV. And oh yeah, spend a little time with Demi. I guess since the boys still like having the old man around at bed time, it's all worthwhile. It won't be long until the boys are up, talking on the phone, or watching their own shows, and don't want their parents around.

No comments: