Saturday, May 9, 2009

Inkdeath

I am still pondering the gift that Caz gave me yesterday. I have been grinning like an idiot all day. I am sure folks are wondering what the heck is going on. They probably think I am crazy. But it's all good.

It is also a good way to re-address Mother's Day with the boys. We talked last weekend about a gift for Demi. I really want them involved in picking out a present. They are good about that. One thinks a dress is a good idea. The other thinks shoes are the right ticket. Not bad ideas really. What I really enjoy and appreciate is the thought they are putting into someone other than themselves. This is what I believe really overwhelmed me with Caz's present yesterday. It's not that he usually doesn't think of others. On the contrary, he is a very thoughtful boy. It was the level of detail Caz got into during his thought process and explanation.

No comments: