Friday, May 22, 2009

Pizza Delivery - To The Beach

Beach time is always a good time. It's precious time, especially with the short New England summer season. This was the first dinner night of the season. Demi and I were really looking forward to it. I actually splurged this year, despite the miserable economic markets of this time, to get a parking lot pass for the beach for my car, so that I could meet the family, right after work. Well worth the investment to me. I really didn't feel like grilling though. So....what to do...the answer? Pizza delivery. Yes, pizza. Delivered. Right to your car, on the beach. Brilliant. Unfortunately, despite assurances by our desired pizza place, hours ago, that they would be delivering, their pizza delivery person got sick. We scrambled for back up. Fortunately, we found a place that would meet us in the parking lot. The boys were pumped. Pizza on the beach. And smores over a campfire. What else could you want. Oh yes, the Sox game on the radio. Old fashioned radio with antennae. Very Norman Rockwell.

No comments: