Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dad Turns 40

Not really the big deal folks make it out to be. It is just a number. I certainly don't feel any different. The boys and Demi were great though, making it a special day. Demi baked. That in itself is an event. Each of the boys picked out a present for Dad. Each boy bought it with his own money. Coco picked out The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. He knew I had read the other books. Caz picked out a Bruins hat. We had been watching the B's play recently. Both put thought into it, which of course is the important thing.
Hopefully, I will keep learning and improving at being a Dad now that I am in my 40's. I am anticipating some official membership card or something. I have gotten smarter though. I have no plans on asking Demi for this card.......

No comments: