Saturday, December 4, 2010

Super Bowl Saturday 2010

DHS was back in the Super Bowl today, completing another undefeated season. They are really quite a team to watch. Caz was really fired up to go to the game. Coco, for some reason, just wanted to stay home and watch it on TV. Caz and I went up with our cousins, the Garfields- Adie and James. The 4 of us had a really great time. It was an easy ride it. The atmosphere was electric, the weather was better than expected for this time of year. The game was exciting. The crowd was into it. And we finished up at 5 Guys. What else is there?
Caz and I, though, had a really excellent Father/Son day. He was so well behaved. So much so, I okayed a Mountain Dew and Nachos. He got to hang with his buddies at bit. But every good play, he'd turn to me and smile or high five. I just couldn't ask for a better day. I think he sensed it too.

No comments: