Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blood and What?

Thank you ABC Family.  Not really.  I thought I had a few more months before I addressing The Talk again.  But no. You had to show Dodgeball.  On a Saturday morning.  There sits Coco, as I come into the room.  The lovable losers of Average Joe's Gym mull over ways to make money to save their beloved workout site.
"We can sell blood and semen?"
Moments pass and my man, Vince Vaughn, cuts to commercial with, "you had me at blood and semen."
Cue Coco - "Dad?  What's blood and semen?"
Well.  Game on.  The horse has left the barn.  [insert your favorite cliche here]
It was just like the first time.  I was honest.  I kept it age appropriate.  We didn't really have to get into the anatomy just yet.  And it adhered to the rule - the joke ain't funny if you have to explain it.

No comments: