Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Lizard King

In reference to an earlier post comparing teenagers to lizards, I give you Caz - The Pre-Teen Lizard King.  I am ready.  We take the beehive approach and wall him up until he gestates, pupates, whatever-ates, into an adult.  His definitive teenage years may officially start in 8 weeks, but he's getting a head start.  Moody little son of a......I tell you...and smells like teen spirit?  Smells like old gym socks.  And those get left all over the house....Fortunately his gym teacher has required deodorant be kept in their gym lockers.  That means every other day he should be de-stink-ifying.  I leave some out in his bathroom hoping it might get used in the AM.  I am pretty sure, it is only collecting dust.  Gross things, lizards......

No comments: