Saturday, December 14, 2013

Let it Snow 2013!

Today's forecast is for the first major snowfall of the season.  Thus far it is living up to the billing.  It looks so Christmas-like outside.  The snow.  The lights.  The decorations.  Everything looks perfect.  We have a fire going.  It is such a nice atmosphere.
     The snow is really stacking up too.  There is a good 3-4 inches out there so far.  Gizmo is going to be bouncing around, plowing through the snow, when I take her out later.
     It is a good thing we were prepared.  I spent yesterday and today battening down the hatches.  I shut off the water.  I put away the hoses.  I started the snow blower.  The boys and I stacked wood.  We actually got almost all of it either in by the fireplace or in the garage.  We have a small emergency pile on the deck.  Demi got the bare necessities from the grocery store.  Her boss gave her a generator for her Christmas bonus.  We are ready for anything.

No comments: