Friday, December 20, 2013

XMAS on the Island 2013

The annual trek to the island for XMAS with the in-laws.  I rigged the car so the boys had much more room than usual.  Caz had the whole back row to himself.  Coco shares the second row with Gizmo.  The cooler was filled with drinks and Demi's food for the German themed, XMAS feast.  Everyone had pillow and blankets.  My NY XMAS mix seemed to be a hit.  It actually last almost the whole entire trip.  We only had to make two pit stops, which was great seeing as how we left the wee-wee jug at home.  No emergency in-flight releases on this trip.
     The boys are excited to see their cousins. They are also excited to see Riley, the new Shi Tzu puppy.  And Caz is excited to see his girlfriend.  Aye.  Best kind of girl friend to have is an out of state one....for the parents...until we actually visit that state.  I found myself thinking that I needed to have a talk with Caz before going down there.  We have all kinds of talks but not one about actually wanting to kiss a girl.  That will be a bit of new arena for us.  I have asked him before but he has denied wanting to kiss anyone.  I guess we will see what happens.  Could be an interesting year on the island.....

No comments: