Monday, January 13, 2014

Live Free or Die

Monday the 13th.  D Day.  Tough day for the family.  I had to tell them that my company is moving my group to Merrimack, NH in October and that I have to decide by March 18th.  I told that that nothing is decided and that I was still gathering information.  I was honest that it was my job but it impacted the whole family, so I wanted them to know what was going on.  I don't hide important decisions like that from them.  However, they only heard "move to NH."
     When I went off to wash my hands, Coco teared up and sobbed that he didn't want to move.  He did it again on the way home. Caz told Demi on the way home that he didn't want to move.  We assured them that we didn't either.  But we were honest, while it wasn't high on the list, we couldn't say definitively that a move was out as an option.  All in all they took it well.  Better than I did probably.

No comments: