Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Winter of Coco

"My legs hurt!"
     Now imagine that with some whine and a pretty good acting job.  I am sure he was very sore, but Coco was playing it up.
     "I can't move!" with the ooooohhhh in move really extended.  Like a ghost haunting a house.
     Coco had done some squats the previous day during his strength and conditioning program.  It's really the only exercise he is getting these days.  I don't think he even has gym this semester.  He tries to spend his free time watching SportsCenter.  He will read with it on, while he lies on the couch.  Demi and I both remarked that his muscles were likely reacting to having been close to atrophy.  Just like Costanza.
     Instead of caving or coddling, we gave him stretching exercises.  We gave him Epsom salts for a bath.  And we gave him instructions on using The Stick and the roller.  All self serving help.

No comments: