Monday, August 2, 2010

Preseason 2010

And just like that, summer is over and football season is underway. Caz's team started practice tonight. Time to shake out the summer cobwebs built up on Duxbury Beach, Farkles (the local ice cream joint), and XBox. It's time to get to work. Coach Flinstone will start forming the Brotherhood and instilling the season's work ethic. He still has that good balance of firm discipline and character building support. Caz is looking forward to the season, which is a great thing. He knows Coach counts on him and favors him as a good player.
I know I had so much fun last season helping this team, that I can't wait to help out again. I like that there's no real parent pressure for me there. The kids are a good bunch and willing to learn. It's a coaching environment that I really enjoy.

No comments: