Saturday, January 12, 2013

Down into the Bowels of Hell

I don't know what is going on with me.  My insides are gurgling, constricting, throbbing, aching, burning, and swelling.  I had a CT scan today.  That was fun.  Drink berry flavored liquid chalk over a two hour period and then get X-Rays.  Then you get the bonus IV contrast that lights you on fire on the inside and make you feel like you peed yourself.  Sound fun to you?
     The boys were great.  They did everything that was asked of them while the were on their own.  The fed themselves.  They did homework.  They cleaned.  Of course they played XBOX as well.  But they deserved some reward for good behavior.  Caz was really something.  He was very concerned about his old man.  He really wanted to know what was going on.  Would I be OK.  Touching really.

No comments: