Saturday, January 5, 2013

Winter White

Well.  Finally a bit of snow this winter.  It still have been a mild season.  This was only 3 inches or so.  I think it's going to stay around a bit, since the temperature is dropping for a week or so.
     The boys were very helpful.  One shoveled the back.  One shoveled the front.  The didn't argue over it, or with each other.  The back deck needed some help.  I will have to reinforce the finer points with Coco.  The stairs were not cleared well.  The froze over and I almost fell on my arse.  Poor Gizmo almost took a header too.  It guess those are growing pains?
     Caz built up the fire too.  He did a great job, cleaning out the wood stove.  He got all the ashes out.  He stacked the newspaper and kindling.  He was thrilled to get to light it up.
     What am I going to do with all this time freed up?

No comments: