Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lunar Lunacy

This school project cannot end soon enough. I know I was very upbeat about the one on one time that I have been able to spend with Caz. But the project itself? It's getting just ridiculous. After going from bubkis to bonanza, we are right back to being shut out. We has a few more rainy and/or cloudy nights. The next clear night we have....can't find the darn thing. No where to be found. On the following morning, while walking out to my car at 5 AM to go to the gym, I see the moon low in the sky (I was going to say clear as day, but maybe that's a bad analogy). I know I am no astronomer, but what the heck is going on? I don't recall the moon shifting around quite so much. Of course, maybe I was just too busy with like to bother to slow down and notice. But I am the only one crazy enough to get up that early in the AM. So as a 3rd grade school project? What is the thought process there? Can't wait to find out.

No comments: