Friday, August 9, 2013

Cramping Up

Coco started his "I am not feeling good" routine yesterday but it carried into today.  It is really hard to gauge the authenticity of it all.  He does need to toughen up a bit and push through it (so to speak).  It is very difficult to empathize with him, when he doesn't do what he is supposed to do.  He didn't eat well.  He didn't drink nearly enough water.  I suspect the same happened yesterday.  I don't know for sure that he took his medicine.

I am trying to ignore the cost of the camp.  I know his health is more important.  But I really think he can get through camp.  He definitely needs to exercise.  That is part of his recovery too.

Coco ended up going.  And he ran 1 1/2 miles in football pads.  Clearly he was up to the physical challenge.  I am glad Demi and I pushed him to go.

No comments: