Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Paleo Day 3

Holy Paleo, Batman!  The dietary fiber to all other materials ratio is astounding.  That is probably all I can say and stay within the realm of propriety.  Regularity.  Yippe Kayay!

Not a big change in the meal plan today.  I did change things up a little with some turkey.  Veggie eggs with paleo red sauce for dinner.  It was easy enough to cook after football camp.

Boot camp this AM.  It was a good one.  I was a sweaty disgusting mess at the end.  That is always a sign of a good workout.  I lost my edge with about 2 mins left in class.  The glider mountain climbers kicked my butt.  I faded fast.  I don't think it had anything to do with the diet.  I felt rested, despite an interrupted sleep, and had plenty of energy.  I probably should have hydrated a bit before the workout.

The gym scale is suspect.  There is over a 10 lbs difference between that one and home.  It's been broken for a while, and nothing ever gets fixed in that place.  I will have to use the home scale for this challenge.  I am down a few pounds.  So that is good.

I am enjoying the banter with the challenge crew.  Demi has a good set of friends.  They are good eggs and very entertaining.


No comments: