Friday, August 9, 2013

Paleo Day 5

Today I wanted to quit.  It probably had something to do with not eating an afternoon snack.  I mean to but the moment passed.  I am a bit played out with the same food over and over.  A lot of that is on me.  While I have expanded my vegetable menu as an adult, it's still not extensive.  I also need to watch my stomach.  I felt a momentary flicker of the pain that plagued me earlier this year.  I need to be careful.
 
Spin was all right this AM.  I felt like I was working hard but my heart rate monitor did not reflect that.  I still burned almost 700 calories but my heart rate was much lower than normal.  Sure my legs hurt today.  Sure the seat was off and cut off the blood flow to the boys.  I was certainly breathing hard and a big sweaty mess.

I really need to do some Paleo baking tomorrow.  Really, really.

No comments: