Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Paleo Day 2

I had to stock up after the gym this morning.  I got in a decent run, sit ups and stretching.  I knew what I had at work would not cut it.  So I stopped at Stop & Shop.  I picked up some dried organic mango (nothing added), pumpkin seeds, and almond butter.  I knew I had a sh*tty apple at work that needed almond butter.

More hard boiled eggs.  More fruit.  More salad.  Shrimp was a nice addition to the salad.  Almond butter was key on the apple.  Dinner was great.  Demi cooked up a great ragu sauce to go over spaghetti squash.  This is one of my favorite Paleo meals.  It's a keeper.  Just like Demi.

My eating seems totally off.  I get home after 7 pm because of football camp.  We ate the last two nights after 8 PM.  Not ideal at all.  Still not hungry though.

No comments: