Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Paleo Day 10

What are the odds that during Paleo challenge, my bootcamp instructor would be on vacation.  Well, there was nothing else to do but to press on.  The inmates ran the asylum....I mean the students ran class for this week.  We rotated turns with each person proving the next super set, exercise, rotation, or station.  It was great.  My buddy, the Hamburgler, brought the tunes.  There were only 4 of us nuts.  We worked hard though.  I think our instructor would have been proud.

Demi out did herself tonight.  I got home late from football practice to have a hot dinner plate ready for me when I walked through the door.  It was plated with a bed of lettuce, roasted cauliflower, roasted zucchini, baked cod, and an amazing sauce.  It was awesome.  And I hate cauliflower.  It worked here though.  This one is a keeper, Paleo or not.

No comments: