Friday, August 16, 2013

Paleo Day 12

2 more days......I mean what a great Paleo day.

Spin this AM went very well.  I like having the heart rate monitor for that class.  I know I have to challenge myself in it, so this is a great tool.  I really like tracking the calories burned for each class.

Double sessions for the football team today.  We were out in the sun for hours.  8 AM-2PM.  It's almost like they are in high school.  Paleo actually worked well for this today.  I was able to cool down with my fruit.  The lettuce wrap went way better than bread or roll ever could have.  Water.  Lots good, old fashioned H2O.  I got so wrapped up that I did not eat breakfast.  Well, not much of one.  I goofed.  I only got my clementines in before I walked out the door.  I was too wrapped up in packing the cooler for double.  We had more than enough water.  Better safe than sorry.

No comments: